Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long does the DLC last? Is it Reparable and Reversible?
- Do the watches come with a warranty?
- How long will it be before I get my watch?
- How long before I should get my watch serviced?
- Will you accept my watch as payment for a Titan Black?
- Can i specify a customization?
- Will my watch have original manufactures paperwork?
- Where will my watch be serviced?
- Can other straps be fitted on the watch?
- Are the watches watertight?
- I want to customize a specific watch but its not included in the collection can i order it?
- If i want my watch back to its original form is that possible?
- Can i print a company logo and add personalized text to the dial?
The DLC method Titan Black has developed is the highest grade of treatment that can be applied to the watches. The DLC treatment is very difficult to damage but is easily repairable and 100% reversible.
Yes, Brand New Titan Black Watches all have a 24-month Warranty
If the watch has to be ordered when out of stock it will take 3 weeks from the date or order.
We recommend that you should have the mechanics of the watch serviced every 5 years.
This is possible in some circumstances depending on the model you wish to part exchange. Please contact our team for more information.
Yes, aside from our limited production lines we do offer a bespoke service. Please contact our sales representative in house who will provide a list of options available.
Yes all watches have Original Guarantee
Titan Black has carefully selected its watchmakers for its own in house service center where all are watches are fully prepared pre sale and where they will be serviced if later required.
Yes additionally to the new modified bracelet the watch comes with a Military style NATO strap. Titan Black additionally have other color NATO straps upon request and in different sizes.
Yes. All Titan Black watches are waterproof details of your particular model are held in your Rolex operating instruction manual and are covered under the Titan black Warranty. Subject to usage policy.
Yes, if you do not see the watch you are interested in on our site, please email info [at] titanblack [dot] co [dot] uk and we can advise on price and availability of the specific model you are looking for.
Yes the process is reversible
Yes of course. You can add text to the dial or case back using our online customiser on the bespoke section. Here you can also upload your company logo.